23 April 2020
Showcase your analytical skills in Human Resource system transformation. Work collaboratively with the team to deliver a seamless user experience.
Join a team dedicated to making a significant difference! We know that success depends on having great people, who flourish when they are inspired and motivated to deliver their best.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in managing Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) such as SAP-HCM, SAP-HR, Oracle-HR;
- Good understanding of Human Resource policy, process, guidelines and practices;
- Critical thinking ability, strong analytical skills and strong problem-solving capacity;
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively;
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management.
- Experience in Cloud Solution implementation.
- Responsible for driving the transformation and integration of Human Resource (HR) & Payroll systems and manage the transition;
- Gather the core requirements of the users and design systems solutions;
- Responsible for the user experience of all the stakeholders and translation into systems solution;
- Actively and professionally engage different stakeholders in streamlining processes and increase the efficiency;
- Work with technology teams to design and develop as per the requirements;
- Propose new solutions/directions to improve the effectiveness and efficient implementation.