22 April 2020
Seeking for candidates who have strong background in Cloud and is keen to explore the implementation of DevOps working model in this area.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field;
- At least 8 years of experience working with Cloud or DevOps related fields;
- Working experience Terraform, Ansible;
- Hands on experience with Azure services (Service, API Management, Application Gateway);
- Good understanding on basic network such as routing, subnets, DNS, firewall etc.;
- Ability to work independently to debug complex infra issues;
- Experience in CI / CD frameworks;
- Strong communication skills to interact with various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive.
- Azure Certifications.
- Lead the design and implementation of an efficient, metrics-driven DevOps working model;
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the application release deliverables are in accordance to the required standards and project requirements;
- Liaise with various stakeholders from the development team from various organisations;
- Provide technical expertise to support processes and tools associated to storage and code testing;
- Maintain, develop and operate the processes and tools used to compile and deliver installs;
- Work on version control systems and technologies installation;
- Manage the deliverables and prioritization for multiple projects on hand.