21 April 2020
A multiple award winning bank is looking for a driven Risk and Control Officer to ensure that its IT security controls are to their highest possible standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering;
- At least 4 years of IT Risk Management working experience;
- Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Threat and Vulnerabilities Assessment, IT General Controls;
- Proactive, motivated, open-minded with good attitude and willingness to learn;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in IT audit or Cloud Security;
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Liaise with the Group Audit, Group Legal and Compliance, Operations Risk Management and technology teams on a regular basis;
- Support internal and external audit engagements;
- Raise issues/concerns to management so that significant IT risk and control issues are escalated and resolved timely;
- Perform risk assessments and controls testing;
- Track process improvements and issue corrective actions;
- Support and review on the privilege ID usage;
- Ensure adherence to access controls standards and investigate reported exceptions;
- Perform data analysis and procedure reviews to ensure bank security standards are strictly followed;
- Review and streamline the work processes of the bank and vendors.