21 April 2020
We are looking for an Application Analyst who is well-versed with SharePoint to work with an exciting global client to deliver high-quality IT services.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in SharePoint;
- Experience in administering Microsoft SharePoint sites (creation of document libraries/permissions settings);
- Working knowledge in page design & work-flows customization utilizing SharePoint Designer;
- Knowledge of .NET based language (C#, VB.NET), .NET Framework & Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle);
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve critical & complex incidents;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong stakeholders management.
- ITIL Certified.
- Provide support for SharePoint based applications;
- Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined SLA;
- Test and install security and functional updates, minor releases, and service packs to keep SharePoint and third party components up to date;
- Provide trend analysis and root cause analysis on recurring incidents and defects;
- Build and update knowledge base from incident and problem tickets;
- Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution;
- Perform Service Requests (e.g. data patching, extraction of data or report, answer usage queries, etc).