20 April 2020
Our Client, one of the largest Asian banks, is currently searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to automate the Banks operations and processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in DevOps (CI/CD), programming or development;
- Extensive knowledge in DevOps tools (specifically in Git / Github, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker);
- Prior experience in setting up and administering infrastructure such as firewalls, databases and VMware;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills;
- Certification in DevOps or AWS;
- Setup of test automation as well as its execution;
- Develop DevOps platform, framework and processes collectively with the team;
- Release management: Develop release-related document, tracking releases, publish release notes and manage releases changes in order to ensure only quality releases are published;
- Design, develop, deploy automated testing and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and technical issues.