20 April 2020
Great Opportunity for Data analytics professionals to be part of Technology and operations Risk Management team in a renowned bank.
• Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Business Analytics and related field;
• At least 1-2 year of working experience in business and data analytics and ETL;
• Knowledge of banking products, process and systems;
• Good at ETL, SQL, VBA programming, Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Python, R, Tableau;
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills;
• Good team player and adept at handling pressure.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Support the interim Business Continuity Management (BCM) reporting requirements as needed
- Perform data cleansing and Extract Transport Load as necessary;
- Development of ETL scripts as necessary;
- Liaise with Technology and various stakeholders on risk data / setup issues;
- Liaise with Technology on Platform, Security, Data Architecture;
- Support the development of the data access, data management / input, and modelling solutions;
- Migrate the BCM reporting requirements onto the central risk intelligence platform.