20 April 2020
An excellent opportunity for a User Experience (UX) designer to expand his user experience knowledge and skills in the financial industry.
- Degree with strong experience in the area of web and user application design (UI/UX) experience;
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices;
- Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color, and typography;
- Knowledge of UX Tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC)
- Ability to maintain a high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry.
- Participate in gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers;
- Responsible for the design, develop, maintain and support of the aesthetic design of websites, portals, mobile applications;
- Relate requirements into concepts in the form of storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps;
- Involve in identifying and troubleshooting UX problems;
- Visualize, create, design and conceptualize the user experience;
- Ensure consistent style guide through the sites with appropriate design changes in accordance to corporate branding;
- Present concepts and UX solution to various stakeholders;
- Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects.