20 April 2020
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead end-to-end delivery of IoT project and solutions for major clients and government sectors.
- Bachelor of Computing/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 5 years experience of relevant working experience;
- Proven track record in managing projects with at least 1 full project life-cycle ;
- Exposure and/or experience in Cloud, Smart City, IoT and Cyber Security related technologies and projects is a plus;
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills;
- A fast-learner with a passion in picking up new domain knowledge;
- Strong leadership skill to engage teams and confident to engage C-level, client and vendors;
- An independent & meticulous out-of-the-box thinker who works well in teams.
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible for the overall project management from initiation to delivery;
- Be the point of contact for clients reporting to the Head of System Delivery;
- Lead requirements and discussion with client on project ,progress and issues;
- Managed partner, vendors, sub-contractors and ensure quality successful delivery;
- Responsible for risk management, project budgeting and cash flow as well as milestone and implementation;
- Review and implement program directives in the area of administration, financial, contracts and technical procedures;
- Ensure safety measure are in place and adhere during execution;
- Review and test product readiness prior to system and user acceptance tests;
- Collaborate with HR and Procurement teams for the delivery of bill of materials and labour during execution;
- Roll up sleeves and take other responsibilities as required.