14 April 2020
Our client is looking for a meticulous individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Directors.
- Diploma holder, with at least 5 years of secretarial and administrative experience, preferably with senior management;
- Strong planning and organisation skills, and ability to multi task while working under pressure;
- Deadline driven, meticulous and good time-management;
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong in all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and related systems.
- Prior experience in Banking.
- Organize and coordinate Executive Director and department meetings;
- Provide logistical support for all meetings, conference calls, and events including preparation of meeting agendas and materials;
- Facilitate, prioritize, and manage calendar/ schedule to ensure smooth arrangements of appointments and activities;
- Follow-up with action items discussed during meetings;
- Provide travel support including VISA application, travel claims, maintaining travel records, preparing itineraries and managing meeting schedules for overseas trips;
- Management of emails and reports and escalate to relevant stakeholders accordingly;
- Attend to any guests or visitors and incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner;
- Assist in related projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including coordinating and managing the logistics for offsite meetings and conferences;
- Ensure that the latest management reports are uploaded and provided to the Managing Director;
- Leverage cross-team engagement for enhanced department communication and co-ordination;
- Assist in departmental technology – establish and update sharepoints, distribution groups, Intranet etc;
- Provide expertise to enhance powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets for better communication / use.