13 April 2020
Our client, one of the leading regional banks in Southeast Asia, is looking for a seasoned IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager (Vice President) to play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of critical applications within the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 8 years of IT working experience, of which at least 5 years of hands-on experience in IT Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery;
- Experience in leading Business Continuity Plans and technology Disaster Recovery exercises;
- Solid experience in project management and execution in the area of IT Infrastructure / Operations;
- Rich knowledge in ITIL, IT operations, project methodology and tools;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Good understanding of different financial services operations and processes;
- Excellent stakeholder management, leadership, communication, planning and organization skills.
- ITIL Certified;
- PMP Certified.
- Lead, manage and oversee execution of all Disaster Recovery (DR) regional plans;
- Communicate business continuance and DR plans / processes to ensure security and integrity of company data, databases, information systems, and technology;
- Coordinate and manage technical activities with IT support teams, business users and vendors;
- Liaise with various teams and project managers within IT to update and review DR plan;
- Review and advice in technical resource planning, risk evaluation of DR plans and activities to meet regulatory requirements;
- Conduct DR weekly status reporting, DR readiness reviews, milestone reviews and post exercise reviews;
- Measure progress to ensure DR readiness delivered and prioritize delivery of assigned tasks to meet agreed timelines;
- Consolidate DR planning planning and post documentation for compliance;
- Manage the deployment of hardware / software and support activities on new and existing infrastructure systems;
- Work together with vendors on deriving DR steps for newly commissioned systems;
- Project activities deployment to support smooth technical operations;
- Delegate and monitor distributed works.