9 April 2020
Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous individual to provide support to the Group Corporate Communication team to reinforce corporate reputation through campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field;
- At least 7 years working experience in Corporate Communications;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Experience in PR/media management and social media, issues management and communications;
- Ability to think outside the box, see the ‘big picture’ and connect the dots;
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player;
- Encompass a collaborative and can do attitude.
- Prior experience in banking or insurance domain;
- Prior work in CSR and Annual Report writing.
- Work closely with team members/PR agency to plan & develop pipeline of content for amplification;
- Strong media contacts and understanding of local media landscapes both traditional and online;
- Able to support press room function to manage media queries when required and support press activities like assessment/execution of campaigns, go to market channels, editorial pitching, interview facilitation, news announcement development and press kit development;
- Formulate programming, partnership and engagement of communities as key CSR pillar;
- Organize/execute events to raise corporate profile and internal employee volunteerism;
- Support Corporate Comms team in terms of managing issues/crisis to minimize negative reputation;
- Corporate collaterals for both internal and external communications.