9 April 2020
We are looking for a energetic & dynamic Manager to be a part of the dynamic and fast paced team and be responsible for managing large scale Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics;
- At least 4-8 years of experience in project management handling large scale projects;
- Technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Data Management;
- Excellent insights to business domain use cases;
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in Artificial Intelligence;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Work closely with the application team in providing support and development of various Artificial Intelligence (AI) use cases;
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation, and prioritization;
- Liaise and advising multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project.
- Engage and collaborate with various stakeholders to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems.