8 April 2020
An opportunity to transform an organization with your expertise in Enterprise Architect. You will assist to redesign and help the organization Digitally Transform.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 10 years of design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution, Distributed Applications, and Service Oriented Architectures ( SOA ) Frameworks;
- Experience in designing and developing public-facing enterprise-scale applications and digital services development;
- Technically hands-on, i.e. able to do hands-on coding/ review code (when required);
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying large, scalable production applications on Cloud / PaaS platforms and Containers ( such as AWS, Azure and OpenShift );
- Working knowledge on DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and SOA governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- TOGAF Certification.
- Lead enterprise-wide solution architecture for organization’s digital transformation journey, to set the direction and deliver the Enterprise Architecture (EA) future state;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design Digital Solutions & Research on current state, identify the gaps and map out the to-be state and roadmap;
- Provide guidance in establishing architecture policies, standards, processes and platform to drive scalability and proposed changes where required;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Ensuring consistency in design, principles are maintained and supported;
- Provide direction and advise on organization-wide technology changes in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions;
- Partner with business, product and technology team in the delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements, development and implementation;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.