7 April 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking and Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a techno functional Business Analyst to be part of the Group Finance team.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably with a working knowledge of financial / banking products;
- Experience in data reconciliation and data flow;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions and system enhancement based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in data flow and finance background.
- Gather and document user requirements, prepare user specifications of data requirements and data flow;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design and business solutioning;
- Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives;
- Communicate user requirements to, and work closely with, Middle Office Technology (MoT) team;
- Understand the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment;
- Document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- Primary focus will be on project implementation;
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments as and when necessary.