6 April 2020
Seeking subject matter experts in IT security to be part of a dynamic DevOps team. The incumbent would contribute to the incorporation of continuous security measures throughout the end to end development and operational processes.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or Information Security;
- Prior experience in application security processes like penetration and vulnerability testing;
- Expertise in tools and technologies related to disaster recovery, computer forensics and risk assessment;
- Knowledgeable in security monitoring tools and technologies used in DevOps processes – secure CI / CD pipeline and SAST / DAST tools (Static / Dynamic Application Security Testing);
- Familiar with intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering;
- Hands on experience in Unix Shell scripting;
- Team player with fine attention to detail;
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills.
- CEH, CISM, CISSP certification;
- Knowledge in Secrets Management tools;
- Experience in Virtualization and Cloud solutions.
- Responsible to review existing CI/CD pipeline and DevOps processes to identify security gaps and requirements;
- Propose and implement security processes for the continuous security monitoring of applications from initial development to post deployment production phase;
- Responsible for the incorporation of security requirements into the development infrastructure platform;
- Recommend open source/ 3rd party security tools to prevent, detect and analyze security threats;
- Provide post production and operational support;
- Liaise with external vendors and oversee the resolution of incidents and technical issues;
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in security and DevOps processes and make continuous recommendations.