6 April 2020
Our client is looking for a meticulous individual to translate business requirements into deliverables and support in collecting, cleansing, interpreting, analyzing data to identify trends and patterns for problem solving.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems-related field ;
- 2+ years of hands on experience as Business Analyst or Data Analyst;
- Able to understand and articulate business objectives, risk and dependencies;
- Good at defining and defending scope;
- Prior experience with MS Access, Excel, Java Scripts, R and Phyton.
- Experience in wholesale banking / Credit risk projects;
- Product knowledge and prior experience on Wholesale / Corporate Banking, Loans, Trade and Treasury and Markets;
- Knowledge of credit products, risk monitoring / control processes and credit processing systems of banks;
- Prior experience with Data Analytics/ Machine Learning project/ application;
- Prior experience working in AGILE methodology.
- To undertake Business Analyst and Data Analyst role;
- Work with Data Scientists to enhance and support existing application using Data Analytics/ Machine Learning;
- Recommend digital solutions to Business and Product Owners to address potential business problems or innovate to stay ahead of industry trends;
- Understand how the Credit systems work end to end;
- Understand how the internal Credit systems integrate with other credit systems, product source systems and front-end workflow systems for wholesale banking relationship managers and credit risk managers;
- Collate business requirements, prepare functional requirements, write User Stories and initiate User Requests (Request for Service) on behalf of the business and risk management / credit units;
- Review business process supported by the credit systems to optimize efficiency;
- Plan for test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and co-ordinate with end-users to perform UAT;
- Maintain business related documentation for the credit systems;
- Identify required data for project and analyze, clean-up and transform/ prepare it for processing.