2 April 2020
A well established leading organization in the financial services sector is seeking a Scrum Master with in depth knowledge in Agile delivery methodology.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing an Agile project;
- At least 10 years of System or Software engineering with strong hands-on background in software development;
- Good experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and KanBan;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills.
- First Level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I);
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM II).
- Responsible for the software delivery of Technology projects using Agile Software Development Methodology;
- Work closely with the Business Users / Product Owners in Sprint / Release planning to prioritize the product features and releases;
- Lead the Project / Scrum team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventory;
- Track and report the overall project progress to stakeholders using Sprint backlogs, burn-up and burn-down charts;
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- Facilitate and schedule Daily Stand ups and Scrum Ceremonies with respective stakeholders;
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.