1 April 2020
Great opportunity for Data Analytics professionals to enhance their data analysis skills in one of the leading banks, for its Treasury and Market operations.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Business Analytics and related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience in business and data analytics and data visualization;
- Knowledge of banking products, process and systems;
- Good at MS Access, SQL, VBA programming, Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Python, Qlikview, Tableau;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills;
- Good team player and adept at handling pressure.
- Experience in financial/banking industry is beneficial;
- Support management oversight by standardizing and aligning control functions from various Treasury and Markets team;
- Collaborate in exploring and expanding process to reconcile un-reconciled items across pillars and processes in TMO;
- Analyse past operational risk incidents through the risk data and design risk dashboards;
- Manage and update regular business dashboards for management reporting;
- Resposible for engaging operation staff to maintain and design productivity tools and make them perform the comprehensive testing;
- Share the results with the business stakeholders in an easy and understandable format within the timeframe.