31 March 2020
A very exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who has experience in managing Data Analytics project, to join the Group Audit team in one of the leading Banks.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems disciplines;
- At least 6 years experience in Business Analysis;
- Experience with tools such as Python, Tableau and excellent ability of implementing Data Analytics projects;
- Knowledge in the area of web and user application design (UI/UX) experience;
- Good exposure in banking Industry;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills.
- Prior experience in consulting;
- PMP certification.
- Responsible for the business analysis, stakeholder management and implementation of Data Analytics Projects;
- Involved in creating Dashboard with help of data analytics tools;
- Responsible for web representations using user design application (UI/UX);
- Liaise with stakeholders in defining the scope, objectives and measure of success;
- Work closely with the Business Users / Product Owners and communicate schedule of the progress and if required escalate to the management;
- Responsible for creating a work plan/schedule for the activities required to successfully complete the project;
- Trace the financials on monthly basis;
- Plan and manage the risks and issues to avoid cost and schedule impact;
- Examine the quality of work done on regular basis ensuring that project standards are met.