31 March 2020
Are you a data enthusiast with strong experience in the development of robust Business Intelligence systems ?
If yes, an exciting job opportunity awaits you with a well established organization.
As a BI Architect, you would be responsible for building data analytics platforms that would play a significant role in formulating organizational policies and making critical business decisions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or Knowledge Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of BI ( Business Intelligence ) and Data Analytics systems;
- Experienced in building data repositories – both structured data warehouses ( DWH ) or NoSQL data stores;
- Strong experience in the execution of projects using data analytics and visualization software like SAS ,Tableau , PowerBI;
- Experienced in big data platform implementations using Hadoop, Hive, Spark ;
- Proficient in statistical computing software like R or Python and experienced in implementations on Linux operating systems;
- Knowledgeable in cloud environments like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP);
- SAS Certification.
- Responsible for designing the framework and technical architecture of organizational Business Intelligence systems;
- Apply technical expertise in evaluating business needs and propose appropriate BI platforms and technologies;
- Collaborate with internal infrastructure and security teams to implement the required platforms in compliance with procedures and standards;
- Responsible for the tender evaluation procedure from proposal , specification to awarding the tender to outsourced vendors;
- Ensure the implementation of the systems by the vendors in accordance with proposed design and architecture;
- Act as subject matter expert and work hand in hand with Data Analysts and Data Scientists in the execution of critical analytics projects.