30 March 2020
A global bank is looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer to establish the bank\’s front-end technologies.
- Degree/Diploma Holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Has at least 4 years of hands on technical experience on web services or mobile applications;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS, including LESS and SASS;
- Independent and proactive yet a strong team player;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Web Security, AJAX, Git;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Define how the applications looks and works with the UI/UX team;
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual codes to create new user-facing features;
- Ensure that the UI/UX designs can be implemented;
- Act as the \’bridge\’ between graphical design and technical implementation;
- Develop reusable codes and libraries;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalablity;
- Submit to back-end team after making sure that all user inputs are validated;
- Coordinate and work with other team members and stakeholders.