30 March 2020
A leading financial organization is seeking a dynamic individual to handle General Ledger accounting and both internal and external reporting purposes.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business or any related fields;
- At least 3 years working experience handling General Ledger Journals and Financial Reporting;
- Strong focus on timely and accurate reporting, able to work under pressure;
- Meticulous and able to handle detailed work;
- Possessed strong analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills;
- Able to work together in a team and independently.
- Prior accounting experience in Insurance domain.
- Prepare General Ledger Journals and Group Financial Reporting Forms;
- Assist in the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheet accounts, payroll reconciliation and preparation of inter-company and third party billings and payments;
- Follow up on outstanding reconciliation items and liaise with respective Business Units;
- Provide support on IFRS 17 project testing and IT related projects to improve system integration, financial workflow and UAT verification;
- Assist in financial and regulatory reporting and preparation of supporting schedules for reporting and audit purposes;
- Handle ah hoc administrative duties.