27 March 2020
Our client, a Singaporean multinational banking corporation, is currently searching for a dedicated finance professional to make a significant impact to Singapore's collateral industry. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Analyst will have the opportunity to contribute and create meaningful impact to the organisation.
- Degree in Finance, Business or related disciplines;
- Has at least 1 year of experience in operations within financial domain;
- Prior exposure in collateral management and/or valuation management;
- Extensive knowledge in Credit Support Annex and/or Global Master Repurchase Agreement;
- Extensive knowledge in Over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives;
- Critical thinking ability, strong analytical skills and strong problem-solving capacity;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in User Acceptance Testing;
- Prior experience in Data Analytics.
- Handle the full-cycle of margin call and adhere strictly to the Credit Support Annex and/or Global Master Repurchase Agreement;
- Prepare and deliver reports on derivative products and securities for clients;
- Prepare and deliver reports on regional customer valuation for management;
- Assist the development team to develop an automation tool for business process improvement;
- Assist the technology team to conduct data analysis and user acceptance testing.