26 March 2020
A multi-national award winning Bank is looking for a Trade Analyst to be part of their Treasury Operations.
- Degree in Finance, Business or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year of experience working in banks;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access/VBA;
- Familiar with operations functions such as processing, reconciliation, settlement.
- Product knowledge in Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Non-Deliverable Forwards products;
- Experience in using Murex system.
- Provide end-to-end processing support, from inception of the trade to expiry;
- Support Treasury & Markets on Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Non-Deliverable Forward products in the Europe region;
- Liase with clients in the Europe region and provide end-to-end support throughout the entire transaction life cycle;
- Validate trades using source documents against the Murex booking system and ensure timely settlement;
- Follow up closely with clients on settlement issues, so that all queries are investigated and resolved as soon as possible.