26 March 2020
Seeking a dynamic person with strong communication skills for the position of Project Analyst with the Treasury and Markets division of a well established organization in the financial services domain.
- Degree in Computer Science , Information Systems or Software Engineering;
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements;
- Strong understanding of end to end SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes;
- Ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at various levels;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and cross team members from different levels;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Prior experience in banking and knowledge in Treasury systems;
- Experienced in Agile methodology of project execution and human centered design;
- Involved in the implementation of IT projects and BAU support related to Treasury banking operations ;
- Understand business requirements and provide the user stories or functional requirements to the IT team;
- Prepare project specific documentation including functional specifications, requirements traceability matrix and process flow diagrams;
- Prepare test scenarios and test cases in accordance with the requirements;
- Perform end to end testing to verify the accuracy of the implemented logic and functionality.