26 March 2020
A leading financial organization is seeking a dynamic individual with strong functional background to manage operational requirements of the business.
- University graduate with any major;
- With at least 1 year of strong operational experience in supporting daily financial activities of the business;
- Good understanding of financial business needs with a strong interest in escalation management;
- Strong experience in data management and funds monitoring;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Good knowledge of daily financial data transactions;
- Understanding of the banking policies and procedure.
- Responsible for understanding the funds processes and evaluate the data from one end to another;
- In charge of static data maintenance on related systems;
- Identify errors and escalate to responsible department;
- Monitoring and reporting of progress, issues and risks to ensure transactions tally on daily activities;
- Good understanding of policies on information and risk security regulatory compliance.