25 March 2020
Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous Senior Manager to be a part of the Data Security team.
You will get to work with multi-stakeholders across the organisation to put in place data security policies, framework and guidelines.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security, Data Science;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Data security, governance, policies, framework and standards;
- Good knowledge of Information Security, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Regulatory related work;
- Knowledge of the industry standards and its challenges in managing data security risk as a result of data sharing and data exchange;
- Some understanding taking a concept to successful implementation;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data security strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps;
- Well versed in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills;
- Should be resourceful, analytical and proactive in nature.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certifications;
- Experience in data science and data platforms.
- Design and implement the enterprise level data security framework, standards, guidelines and processes to enable secure data sharing;
- Work with key partners to operationalise the Data Security policies to support the Enterprise Data Ecosystem;
- Ensure the compliance across the enterprise and assess the risk (both upstream and downstream) involved in noncompliance;
- Understand the data flows/lineage of data sources to support the enhancement and transformation of data management practices to use data securely;
- Engage with different levels of stakeholders and data owners to enhance data security capabilities and practices;
- Work with Security Practitioners to ensure proper data exchange, data protection and prevent data compromise.