23 March 2020
Our client is looking for a conscientious individual to join as a Fixed Income Analyst in the T&M Operations team.
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or relevant field of study;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Fixed Income Analyst or related professions;
- Prior experience in the financial services industry;
- Know the end to end process flow of Fixed Income Products, including Note Issuance;
- Strong knowledge on market and industry requirements for settlement and issuance of Debt Securities Instruments;
- Strong familiarity with other derivative product(s) that may be embedded in the Notes structure(s);
- Able to perform coding duties within specified time frame.
- VBA Programming, SharePoint, QlikView, Data and Data Analytics skills.
- Establish in-house application specifically for Fixed Income team;
- Debug problem caused by hardware, system software, applications, or network failure;
- Co-operate & Support team and team members for programs being developed and maintained;
- End to end processing, completion and settlement of the daily operations for Bonds/Repos;
- Validate for all Bond/Repo trades against source documents in Murex &/or Front Arena system;
- Execute pre-settlement confirmation with counterparties;
- Liaise with the respective local T&M branches, CBG, WMO or Common Depository on fixing or settlement;
- Perform month-end bond holdings reconciliation between Murex and Custodians/Common Depository;
- Ensure compliance to general banking/statutory requirements and requirements of both internal & regulators compliance;
- Provide robust support and consistently high service levels for all stakeholders/clients.