23 March 2020
Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous individual to be a part of their Cloud Engineering Services team as an Event Project Manager focused on the Digital Economy on Cloud.
- Degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study;
- 4+ years in event planning/marketing and logistics (design to execution) from small to large scale events;
- Ability to drive success in event management and project management;
- Ability to travel and work independently and autonomously;
- AWS Cloud basic knowledge.
- Understand latest trend on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- End to end event planing and execution, from developing agenda to event management specifics such as venue selection, catering, event promotion, staffing, registration, budgeting, onsite event management and post event follow up;
- Align & Calibrate events based on success factors and events goals with various type of events, campaigns or roadshows;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders including internal cloud communications team for the project;
- Develop and execute gamified approach to new and existing game players regionally;
- Report & track project and player’s progress;
- Advocate relevant and continuous learnings for both new and existing players to keep up with the game.