20 March 2020
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to be part of the Change Management Team to engage both internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness, commitment and adoption for their Internet facing portals.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in Communications & Engagement Strategy and Enablement Plan;
- Experience in stakeholder management and partnership collaboration to drive System Adoption and Change Management strategy;
- Knowledge in Portal Management and / or API Gateway Management;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Strategise and execute overall API awareness and adoption plan together with Change Management Team (e.g. Awareness and Communication Strategy, Partnership and Stakeholder Engagement);
- Engage internal stakeholders to drive awareness, commitment and adoption of APIs;
- Engage internal stakeholders on partnership and collaboration opportunities and work with intermediaries on driving awareness and adoption of APIs;
- Work with API Consumer Support in handling specific API usage request from managed partners and intermediaries;
- Work with technical writers to curate and generate articles on the use of APIs.