19 March 2020
An excellent opportunity as a Solution Architect to deepen your technical expertise in IT Security with a reputable organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Over 5 years of working experience in designing, implementation and/or operations in security operations and infrastructure;
- At least 2 years experience in pre-sales and/or solution designing for security infrastructure i.e. Endpoint protection, Firewalls, Intrusion Protection/Detection, Patch Management, SIEM,.
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills;
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges.
- CISSP, CISM and GSEC Certified.
- Provide technical leadership to lead in solution design with the team;
- Understand tender and/or customer requirements and design and develop strong security solutions;
- Lead requirement gathering session with customer and potential leads;
- Prepare and present security solutions for the relevant customer and tenders;
- Perform technical reviews, threat risk assessments and identify security gaps on current infrastructure defenses against identified threats;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Lead implementation of enterprise security infrastructures and security improvement programs;
- Engagement with industry and conduct technology scans on the latest information security products and technologies;