18 March 2020
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst who is keen to work for a world recognised banking client in the area of regulatory trade reporting.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science;
- At least 4-6 years of working experience as Business Analyst;
- Experience working on financial or regulatory trade projects in a banking environment;
- Team player who is able to communicate at all levels;
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and multitask;
- Independent and resourceful in handling issues with minimum supervision.
- Experience in regulatory transaction reporting (MAS/CFTC/ASIC/HKMA/FCA);
- Experience in working on Treasury products or systems like Murex and MLC;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Responsible for analysis of regulatory trade reporting projects;
- Gather and document user requirements for various stakeholders such as Front Office, Back Office and Compliance;
- Prepare user specifications of data requirements and reports;
- Communicate user requirements to technical and operation (T&O) teams and coordinate them to deliver excellent solutions;
- Become the ‘bridge’ between users and technology;
- Lead and resolve issues during UAT/Sprints with proper documentation;
- Respond promptly to issues by ultilising good business, technical and operational knowledge.