17 March 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. It will be an excellent opportunity to take up interesting .NET / Python development projects in a global environment. You will get to work collaboratively with the Global team to improve and build the Financial Markets applications in the bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 2 – 5 years experience in Windows / Web Applications Development using .NET, Python and MS SQL technologies;
- Experience in requirements gathering, development of functonal / technical specifications, development and application support;
- Experience using SSRS / SSIS to design, develop, test, and deploy reports;
- Experience in working within banking and IT controls;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, planning and organization skills;
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to consistently high quality;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Good knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Experienced in support Market Risk / Product Control / Reconciliation applications.
- Involved in design and development using C#, .NET, SQL and Python;
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate.