Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. We are looking for Python developers to work on various data driven projects in the Finance / Investment domain. You will get to work collaboratively with the Global team in a DevOps environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or Mathematics Science;
- Good quantitative analysis skills to understand and predict mathematical measurements and behaviour;
- Strong knowledge in databases i.e. structured and unstructured data sets;
- 1-3 years of experience in developing, implementing and managing data-driven Python applications;
- Hands-on experiences in using Python Pandas for data analysis and statistical computation;
- Self-driven, independent and proactive;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Resourceful, meticulous and organized.
- Experienced in R Programming.
- Responsible for design and development of investment-related financial system;
- Design and develop scalable solutions to meet the business requirement;
- Ensure high code quality, high test coverage, with clean coding practices;
- Propose technical solution and recommendation;
- Perform technical gaps analysis, vulnerability remediation and performance improvement;
- Document logic and technical design of solutions;
- Maintain and improve existing MS Access VBA applications and macros;
- Perform L2 or L3 production support and other ad hoc tasks;
- Perform patch & vulnerability management and maintenance of Windows and Database Servers;
- Plan and coordinate major releases or activities like Disaster Recovery tests;
- Fast learner and have interests to learn new technology stacks / frameworks as needed;
- Ensure that applications are compliant to the IT Risk Management Standards.