13 March 2020
Seeking for a dynamic backend development engineer to develop backend services for in-house software products and platform in deep learning and analytics.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent;
- Strong experience in but not limited to Golang, C++ and/or Python programming languages and databases i.e. MongoDB,Cassandra etc;
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture;
- Well-verse in cloud services on AWS, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Hands-on deployment tools in Docker, Swarm and/or Kubernetes, web services i.e. REST, Websocket and messaging queue i.e. Kafka,RabbitMQ;
- Passionate in software development for cutting edge technologies;
- Good problem solving skills and is a effective communicator;
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and also a strong team player.
- Experienced in real time, multimedia framework i.e. gstreamer,deep learning technologies i.e. TensorRT, OpenVINO;
- Knowledge in cross compilation and compiler optimizations for x86, ARM, or other platforms;
- Passionate in video technology is preferred.
- Part of the team to design and develop in-house software product and platform for analytics;
- Work with teams and stakeholders to gather user requirements and develop overall design;
- Responsible for the design and development of software modules, sub-modules, implementation and testing;
- Provide training for end user and support pre-sales activities on smart surveillance solutions to potential customers;
- Documentation on requirement, technical specifications, operational manual and test cases.