Seeking a passionate individual to provide security advice and guidance to business stakeholders as well as involvement in the development of security architecture. A strong communication skills and proven stakeholder management experience is essential.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Security Audit, Governance, Compliance and Risk Management;
- Proficient in IT risk related industry standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, OWASP, Cloud Security;
- Good communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ideally at least one relevant security related qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GICSP, GSEC or GCCC;
- Certified PMP.
- Responsible for the holistic cyber security risk assessment of Information Technology and Operational Technology environments;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Cyber Governance, Risk management, Compliance and related policies and procedures;
- Perform risk assessments on IT security frameworks, policies, processes, procedures and identify gaps;
- Conduct IT security audits for compliance against industry standards;
- Perform gap analysis , identify areas of non compliance and recommend remedial measures;
- Maintain relevant documentation and ensure timely remediation of identified issues and vulnerabilities;
- Awareness of existing and emerging technologies along with their security features;
- Provide inputs and contribute to business proposals and presentations to potential customers.