An exciting opportunity for Data Analytics professionals to deepen their business and data analysis skills in one of the leading banks working on various on-going employee experience enhancement initiatives.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Business Analyticss and related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience in business and data analytics and data visualization;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau;
- Good at programming skills in Python, R, or SQL;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player and adept at handling pressure.
- Working experience in Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop will be preferred;
- Experience in data sourcing from open source through API;
- Experience in financial/banking industry is beneficial.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Supporting internal teams with timely business insights, measurement and reporting for better decision making;
- Discover data acquisition opportunities and manage the data sourcing process, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture;
- Create Dashboards with the help of data analytics tools to meet business reporting needs;
- Evaluate existing databases and systems and help the business with data driven decision making;
- Explore data and perform data mining tasks with ranging data sizes;
- Share the results with the business stakeholders in an easy & understandable format.