Are you a perfectionist who strives for flawlessly delivery of software? Or are you someone who has a meticulous attention to detail and is passionate about evangelizing automated testing in the organisation? We are looking for you!
You will be required to help lay down a strong foundation of quality assurance by establishing QA processes, best practices and implementing QA tools to guarantee the consistent delivery of top quality systems. Ultimately, you will ensure that the products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing;
- Experience in automated testing tools for Web, Android and iOS native applications;
- Expertise in Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies;
- Experience in test plan and scenario documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Clear understanding of the automated testing framework and metaphor such as test pyramid and BDD;
- Knowledge of Development and Source Code Management tools such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, Git/Bitbucket;
- Understanding of Agile development processes and the various stages of the SDLC;
- Experience in SCRUM based Agile Methodologies;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill;
- Passionate to learn and share knowledge.
- Good to have experience of working in Device Farm Automation for web and mobile applications;
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tools such as Jenkins;
- Good to have experience in iOS mobile application test automation;
- Good to have understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Work closely with Agile project team to continuously test and deliver quality websites and mobile applications;
- Responsible for the planning, development, creation of test scenarios, reporting status, metrics and defect management;
- Responsible for testing strategy and execution of testing for both projects and enhancements;
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing & QA management;
- Drive the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. ;
- Develop effective test strategies;
- Write and contribute to test plans and/or test cases;
- Advocate and educate product/project teams on test design, automation framework use and implementation;
- Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline;
- Provide critical feedback to Software Engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities;
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation.