Great career opportunity as Project Analyst to assist and support Senior Project Managers for a global bank running IT Infrastructure related projects !
- Bachelors degree in IT or Banking/Finance related discipline (or equivalent experience);
- 3-6 years of project management experience, preferably in banking and/or IT infrastructure;
- Strong leadership with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Manage change and project planning and tracking skills;
- Able to negotiable with stakeholder with good conflict management;
- Excellent in Microsoft office applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint, sharepoint;
- Curious and strong interests to learn and adapt in adverse and challenging environment;
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential;
- Meticulous and innovative.
- Project experience in banking and/or IT infrastructure is preferred.
- CAPM or PMP certified;
- Do pro-active reporting and tracking of project preparation, co-ordination and support;
- Assist and Support with Project Manager across the region for their infrastructure related projects;
- Schedule, co-ordinate and participate in the various project meetings;
- Prepare decks on status of the project and the risk reports;
- Manage and track project task, financials against budget, costs and funding;
- Support the project teams with strong working relationship;
- Documentation of various project budgets, expenditures and report submission to management;
- Escalate project risk and issues to relevant stakeholders within the time frame;
- Perform weekly/monthly consolidation and reporting of all outstanding activities to the project teams and management.