A challenging opportunity awaits you! Our client within the Financial Services is looking for Data Business Analysts to join their team. You will be working on change management and production support for the Global Data Warehouse applications in the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Has at least 3 year of experience in executing SQL queries and basic batch file scripting;
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements & functional specifications;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Experience on Software Testing Life Cycle and Automation Development Life Cycle;
- Understanding of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing processes;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experienced with ETL tools like AbInitio, Informatica and Talend;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, Qlikview).
- Provide change management and production support for Data Management Office;
- Gather and document business requirements & functional specifications on data related initiatives;
- Perform data profiling, gap analysis, source to target mappings, escalation and resolution;
- Provide end-to-end project delivery support, prepare documents, defect support and assist with rollout activities;
- Review functional specification, interface file specification and data model enhancement;
- Perform user acceptance testing – design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria;
- Perform investigation on process, data issue, data completeness and quality checks;
- Maintain and review data models, manage business glossary and administer security matrix;
- Involved in reconciliation and exception handlings.