An exciting opportunity as a Network Presales Consultant to support and handle pre-sales activities for ICT projects in a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Systems ;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the area of network implementation projects or Info-Communications Technology consulting space in an established setup;
- • Strong understanding and good knowledge in data internet-working technologies;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Team player as well as independent and motivated to perform under pressure;
- Strong knowledge and understanding in network fundamentals and protocols;
- Experience in implementing Cisco & Alcatel Lucent network devices and equipment;
- Able to occasionally travel within the Asia region.
- CCNP / CCNA certified;
- Responsible for presales activities to support sales and account managers;
- Provide innovative network solutions to existing and potential customers;
- In-charge of planing and sizing project technical requirements including network services, application services and other related IT services;
- Provide consultancy in terms of ICT requirements and solutions to customers, vendors and partners;
- Support multiple products and solutions including Routing and Switching, IP Telephony, Wireless LAN, Network Security, etc from vendors including Cisco and Alcatel Lucent, etc;
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solution bill of materials for tenders and RFPs;
- Plan, design and implement project implementations as per requirements;
- Perform risk and impact assessment on the business,projects and operations;
- Research and understand latest technology trends and promote knowledge sharing.