Are you a technology enthusiast taking the first steps in your career ? Are you passionate about software engineering and programming?
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a well established organization awaits you. The incumbent would contribute to the development of large scale, enterprise and cutting-edge technology systems for the transportation industry across the Asia Pacific .
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology , Computer Science, Information Systems or related field;
- Has 1 to 2 years of experience in software design and development in Java ;
- Hands on experience in Java/J2EE technologies i.e. JSP, Servlets , JSF, JSTL;
- Knowledgeable n databases like Oracle, PL/SQL or various RDBMS database systems;
- Good experience in application deployment on web servers i.e. JBOSS / Wildfly, Tomcat or Weblogic;
- Independent and proactive;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player with a strong interest to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Individuals with no work experience and a passion for programming are willing to apply.
- Java certifications;
- Prior experience in transportation systems would be advantageous.
- Being part of the team to research and development the new software product for the organization;
- Assist in gathering and analysis of business requirements and perform development on the various modules of the system;
- Get to learn cutting edge technologies and hardware i.e GPS,motion sensors, satellite tracking, video and voice recording to integrate into the enterprise systems;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.