Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous individual to be a part of their Digital Business team to drive digital acquisition of new customer and engagement within the financial domain.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or any related field from a reputed institute;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and customer acquisitions;
- Experience managing projects and able to work independently under pressure;
- Possess good business acumen, strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Able to draw insights from customer research to understand market segments;
- Able to drive digital performance marketing through data analytics to design, develop and launch segment campaigns;
- Able to work with people across all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Prior experience in Insurance/banking domain.
- Understand customer segments including digital usage and preference for engagement and acquisition;
- Manage identifies customer segment to grow the market share and responsible for budget allocation and ROI;
- Gather insights through segment research and analysis to understand needs;
- Drive digital performance marketing using data and analytics to optimize digital marketing for campaigns;
- Track, analyze and report leads acquisition and digital sales performance and improve ROI;
- Ensure end to end performance tracking in place from leads to conversion.