One of Southeast Asia’s largest insurance firms is looking for a Compliance Manager who will provide resolutions in order to defend the Group of Companies’ brand and reputation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Risk Management, Actuarial Science or any Accounting Relevant Certificate (ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia);
- 3-5 years of working experience in external auditing for financial services company, compliance, or risk management;
- Strong knowledge of MAS notices and other regulatory requirements impacting financial services or insurance sector;
- Strong Securities and Futures Act, and Financial Advisors Act knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work;
- Strong analytical, team-player and a self-starter;
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Enhance, implement, drive and review best-in-class compliance policies, standards and guidelines across Client’s group of companies;
- Engage with internal business units and relevant entities across markets on regulatory development, overall compliance risks, Banking Act requirement and other applicable international laws such as Common Reporting Standard and Foreign Act Tax Compliance Act;
- Perform compliance quality review, examination and testing to evaluate overall compliance process;
- Create, develop and deliver relevant training (eLearning) to business and functional partners;
- Provide advisory on compliance regulatory requirements to bankers and financial consultants;
- Assist in the annual review of compliance check self-assessment process;
- Additional duties as assigned.