Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous change analyst to be part of the Data Governance team. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support the compliance of data governance initiatives.
- Degree in Business, Banking and finance or related disciplines;
- Has at least 5 – 8 years of working experience in process / operational efficiency;
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analyzing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Do up write ups of new data governance processes;
- Define and set up datat goverance processes and critical data elements of the bank;
- Facilitation of cross divisional initiatives / projects / procedures like enabling cross-border data access and consumption, whilst adhering to data governance principles;
- Management of logistics, including documentation of meeting minutes, preparation and consolidation of presentation materials of above mentioned related initiatives/projects;
- Monitor regulatory landscape across different jurisdiction where the Bank operates and identify compliance obligations that are related to data management;
- Promote awareness of Data Governance disciplines and purposes across the Group to support the adoption of the data governance framework, policy and procedures through communication initiatives/channels;
- Promote awareness of the bank’s data strategy and awareness of all stakeholders (internal/external);
- Required to run, follow up and track issues in the risk areas;
- Work towards closure of gaps improving the data governance capability;
- Ability to understand and analyse risk data and reporting to respective risk areas.