Our client is seeking an experienced individual who has data science skill-sets to be an advocate for the organisation\’s data analytics capabilities! This individual will champion the overall Human Resource (HR) data strategy for the organisation and drive changes with the use of data analytics and visualization.
- Strong experience in data manipulation and visualization using Tableau and Power BI;
- Excellent planning and analytical skills leveraging on data insights;
- Strong interest in Human Resource (HR) domain;
- Good stakeholder and project management experience;
- Able to grasp issues and concepts quickly while triangulating information independently and critically;
- Self-driven, motivated and able to drive new solutions to problems.
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships within the organization;
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning and organization skill.
- Experience in Human Resource (HR) consultancy.
- Champion the use of data analytics and visualization within the organisation;
- Drive the development of Human Resource (HR) analytics capabilities in the organization by providing consultancy and training to other related agencies;
- Lead in the organisation\’s data strategy by helping business units comprehend how data can value-add to their policy making and improve operational efficiency;
- Identify data needs within the organisation and assist in the formulation of a data plan;
- Develop diagnostic tool-kits and system to equip agencies with the capabilities to diagnose and effect organisational changes;
- Promote the adoption of the new systems and train agencies in the use of data dashboards;
- Develop and implement IT solutions to enhance the HR sensing and analytics capabilities.