Seeking a meticulous and driven Senior Business Analyst for investments related projects in private banking with a multinational banking conglomerate in Singapore.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 9 years of working experience as Business Analyst within the banking / financial services industry;
- Strong experience in the back office processing of banking investment products such as mutual funds and securities;
- Strong stakeholder management working with functional, regional teams within a matrix environment;
- Good experience in managing business requirements and user expectations;
- Able to roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle any challenges and difficulties and yet can drive requirements management & project;
- Proactive, Independent, fast learner, think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emerging technologies and platform;
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills;
- PMP Certitied is an added advantage.
- Responsible for the implementation of business initiatives related to the investment products (Mutual Funds / Securities) in Asia and EMEA;
- Act as a business analyst for critical migration projects from legacy to strategic platforms in Private Banking;
- Responsible for the full project life cycle including end to end workflows, reviewing processes for automation, translate into requirements and deliver the implementation;
- Collaborate with regional and global teams from operations, technology development teams, compliance to meet business and regulatory requirements;
- Manage stakeholders expectations, providing regular project status update;
- Drive the implementation of projects working with various business and technical teams from requirements gathering to implementation;
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, develop business case and write functional requirements for the technical teams;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors and internal teams;
- Assist in various stage of testing throughout the different phases of project implementation and act as the subject matter expert to support business teams.