A world-renowned insurance brand is currently searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist. Successful applicant will be exposed to both banking and insurance sectors which serves as a good foundation for those who wish to venture into financial services marketing.
- Prior marketing experience in a financial institution or in an agency serving financial services client is highly desirable;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking capacity;
- Creative and is a fast learner who is able to think out of the box to create value;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Available immediately or within short notice.
- Analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers for post-campaign analysis and measurement.
- Improve the brand equity of the client's joint products: online marketplace, reward program and co-brand card;
- Initiate, coordinate and execute marketing and communication efforts for the mentioned products;
- Rely on research analysis to deliver marketing plans and campaigns;
- Focus on achieving results in customers’ acquisition and retention;
- Support the line manager to track and monitor performance metrics and post campaign analysis on both quantitative and qualitative measurements;
- Monitor relevant information on market and competitors;
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager.