An exciting opportunity as a DevOps Engineer with our client in hospitality to support and automate their operations and processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Expertise in establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / DevOps practices (web and native mobile applications);
- Hands-on implementation experience in DevOps (Kubernetes) on Windows/Linux/Unix;
- Knowledge of Git/Github, Docker, Jira, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus , Confluence, Ansible, AWS would be an added advantage;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Java / PHP/Python/Perl/Ruby/Groovy/Bash);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and resolve development and operations issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Understanding of software security methods.
Relevant certification in AWS SysOps / DevOps, Kubernetes;
- Setup and / or re-engineer DevOps platform, framework and processes;
- Design, develop, deploy automated testing and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Automate code deployments, hotfixes, updates and related processes in Development and SIT Environments;
- Manage and administer cloud infrastructure;
- Automated builds and build artifacts integration into test environments, test harnesses and code analysis;
- Assist in build machines, servers and build environment management;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Good understanding of security concepts, processes and best practices;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members.