Seeking an outstanding User Experience (UX) analyst to join our client in resolving UX challenges and to distil complex issues into useful and intuitive design solutions.
- At least 3+ years of experience in User Experience (UX) designing;
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI design and UX normalities;
- Strong hands-on in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, colour, layout,and understanding of textures/ materials;
- Experience of SDLC, Waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Strong facilitation skills and experience facilitating workshops with large groups;
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Ability to maintain a high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Experience in Human-Computer Interactions;
- Experience in lxD.
- Play a key role in conceptualizing products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand their goals and propose a user-centric approach;
- Create research and design artifacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Lead discussions on user research and visual design;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards;
- Liaise with system developers throughout the SDLC (Agile) to create a design-minded environment and to ensure common understanding;
- Assist product owner in the development of user guides/manuals/ training materials;
- Drive and guide the execution of design vision and consistency across different products and services.